[Snort-users] ACID problem

Kunos Péter Kunos.Peter at ...3833...
Mon Feb 25 08:45:03 EST 2002

Hi!

As an ACID newbie, i ask you for help.

When i try to access the acid_main.php i get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adoloadcode() in acid_db.inc on line 600

I have installed the latest adodb package (PHPlot, GD too)
Apache and PHP 4.0.4 are from the RedHat 7.1 distribution, Apache with the PHP support, PHP with mysql support. Are they broken or something?
I use it on a Compaq Alphaserver 1200, on an Alpha processor.

Other info:

mysql  Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.38, for redhat-linux-gnu (alpha)
ACID 0.9.6b20
MS IE 6.0
Server version: Apache/1.3.19 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux)

Snort runs, logs to the Mysql db perfectly.

By the way, Snort keeps my syslog full with unaligned_trap messages.  They are harmless, as far as i know.
What should i do to avoid this? i know that it's Alpha platform specific.

Thank you.

Peter