[Snort-users] Snort Monitoring output Question

cdowns cdowns at ...1892...
Mon Feb 25 05:58:02 EST 2002

Good Morning all,
    We It has come time that management would like to see Live Logs and
Network Activity. I have been running Snort for sometime on all gateways
to our network with SSH2 RSA access. What my big question is what is the
best way to let them see these logs LIVE with an HTML interface without
Running HTTPD on the localhost ? IS there a way to move this data to a
trusted location ? without losing the sense of IDS (Secrecy).

Thanks in Advance.

~!>D

--
  Network Security Administrator