[Snort-users] Snort hang-up?

Benjamin Collins bencollins at ...5072...
Sun Feb 24 20:43:03 EST 2002

NDH, you might check to make sure that the partition that your logs
reside on isn't filling up every 4 days before logrotate gets a chance
to clean it up.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Nigel
Henden
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 10:28 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort hang-up?

I recently installed snort on my Ultra Sparc machine running Solaris 8.
When I log into my machine to check the logs, I notice that every four
days
the snort process is no longer running, in which case I have to restart
it.
I have checked in all the usual log files for error messages, but have
found
nothing.
Any suggestions, please.

NDH