[Snort-users] RE: Problems compiling snort-1.8.3 with mysql-support on SuSE 7.3

counter.spy at ...348... counter.spy at ...348...
Sun Feb 24 06:12:09 EST 2002

Thanks to Sandro, I have found the snort-stable version to compile O.K. with
SuSE 7.3,
also the snort-daily (just in case someone is interested in installing on
SuSE).
I think the make win32 problem was due to some error in the configure script
and it might have nothing to do with SuSE at all. Another pb I frequently
encountered was that the configure script refused to start at all (bad
interpreter) when called from bash.

I think those issues have been fixed in the actual stable version.

http://www.gmx.net