[Snort-users] barnyard-0.1.0beta4

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Fri Feb 22 07:11:09 EST 2002

The Barnyard DB plugin uses the exact same DB structure as the Snort
Database output plugin.  The fact that Barnyard calls it the "Acid" DB
plugin is kind of a misnomer.  So (and I know nothing about Demarc) if
Demarc uses the database structure that snort uses with its DB plugin, then
it is 100% compatible.  The Acid specific tables (acid_event et al.) are not
touched by Barnyard.