[Snort-users] Re: OT: Correct Drinkage Calculation...

Erek Adams erek at ...577...
Thu Feb 21 17:31:47 EST 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, John Sage wrote:

> > Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
> > confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
> > is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
> > delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> > that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
> > strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> > please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
> > from your computer.  Thank you.  Wagner Weber & Williams

> I am not the receded incipient.
>
> I am prictly strohibited from... uh..
>
> I have deleted this communication in error.
>
> I have communicated it from my pomcuter.
>
> I have taken two drinks

Ummm...  Nohj, I just had to correct you on something...  If the .sig is over
4 lines, that's one drink.  So...  1 + 2 = 3.  Unless you've been playing a
while, and then you just take 5 and be happy.  ;-)

> /* hic */

Hrm...  Maybe "If you add the number of drinks wrong for a particular message,
take 3 extra drinks" would be a good addition....

*clink*

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy