[Snort-users] Snort Snarf

Scott Taylor scottt at ...4859...
Thu Feb 21 12:29:10 EST 2002

I've got snort working like a champ. Yesterday
snort-snarf was running like a champ as well. I
had scheduled it to run every 5min using crond.
It worked great all yesterday, I checked the
page every so often an the time stamp was
changing and the page updating. At a certain
time however it stopped working. When I got in
this morning several crond process's were
running and trying to execute the perl script.
But they were all hung. I killed them all and
disabled crond. Now when I run the same command
I was running yesterday it just hang's. Any
ideas as what may have happend? I checked my
logs and nothing related seemed to show up.

Take 5 drinks
Thanks, for you help.

Scott

THERE IS ONLY ONE...
SOCCER.COM, The Center of the Soccer Universe
http://www.soccer.com