[Snort-users] Problem connecting to local mysql with new acid and new snort

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Wed Feb 20 10:23:03 EST 2002

This issue is not directly related to the IP address since a local
domain socket is being used.

See ACID FAQ Question #D-4:
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/acid_faq.html#faq_d4

Roman