AW: [Snort-users] Snort

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Tue Feb 19 22:11:03 EST 2002

Just to shed some light into that:

You can think of a multi-speed hub to contain 2 internal hubs (one for 100
and one for 10 Mb) connected via a switch. If one box is connecting with 10
and the other with 100 Mb traffic is not sent to each other except if
directly addressed. If both boxes are at the same speed your configuration
would have worked well.

Ciao,
Sandro