[Snort-users] Promiscuous Mode?

Kenny D bitored2002 at ...3162...
Mon Feb 18 03:29:03 EST 2002

 I do have winpcap installed , should it be running as
some sort of service?

I know in promiscuous mode there should not be an ip
address set on the card but win2000 wont allow me do
this. When i run snort -v i see everything though,
including the mirrored port.

Im puzzled it seems i got everything working except
this and it stops the whole show.

Any ideas?

--- SkatFiend at ...661... wrote: > Do you have WinPCap
installed?