[Snort-users] Slow accessing my acid console

Edwin Pua edwin1118 at ...125...
Sun Feb 17 20:06:02 EST 2002

Hi Roman,
    I have a problem accessing my ACID console remotely though it's working
fine. I mean, i can still connect to my acid thru my web browser
"http://10.10.10.3/acid" but it's once i'm connected my and click on the
alet file, it's very slow querying all the data even if it's small data. My
snort box is running there with acid, adodb and apache.
    I place my snort box in the switch and monitor the port of our router to
get any data from coming in and out within that segment.
    What will i do in the acid console to load easily the data he gets from
my snort box?

rgds,
Edwin