[Snort-users] Tagging and Flex Resp

tyler at ...4440... tyler at ...4440...
Fri Feb 15 11:54:07 EST 2002

So if I use tagging to log, say, 30 extra seconds of data and I also have
the resp:rst_all keyword in there, will it reset the connection before or
after the 30 seconds.  I know it would be pointless to use tagging if it
reset it prior, so I guess my question is "Do tagging and flexible response
play nice together?"   :-D

tf.

the system manager at postmaster at ...4441...