[Snort-users] Problem connecting to local mysql with new acid and new snort

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Fri Feb 15 08:04:31 EST 2002

I have seen something like this from time to time also.
I have a vague recollection of having to use either
127.0.0.1 or the actual IP address of the box instead
of 'localhost' to make it work.  I never bothered to
try to figure out what was causing the problem.

-steve