[Snort-users] Snort+ACID+Apache

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at ...3877...
Thu Feb 14 11:54:13 EST 2002

Roman,

Thanks for the help.  Don't know why I wasn't using the latest ACID.  I
feel like I'm one step away here.  Now I'm getting a message:

PHP ERROR: Incompatible version: Version 4.0.1pl2 of PHP is too old.
Please upgrade to version 4.0.4 or later

I'm using 4.04p11-9.

# rpm -qa | grep php
php-devel-4.0.4pl1-9
php-ldap-4.0.4pl1-9
php-pgsql-4.0.4pl1-9
php-4.0.4pl1-9
php-imap-4.0.4pl1-9
php-manual-4.0.4pl1-9

How does acid determine my php version.  I did have php-4.0.1 installed
but I upgraded.  ACID still sees the old version somehow.