[Snort-users] DBD on solaris 7

Kresna Prawira kprawira at ...3243...
Wed Feb 13 17:51:04 EST 2002

1) DBD compile on Solaris:

The make goes fine, but make test outputs:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can`t load
`./blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so`
for module DBD::mysql: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/unsupported/perl5.003_22/bin/perl:
fatal: relocation error: symbol not found: sfsscanf: referenced in
./blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so at
/usr/local/unsupported/perl5.003_22/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 140.

 at (eval 1) line 2

	DBI::install_driver(`DBI`, `mysql`) called at test.pl line 22
Testing: DBI->install_driver( `mysql` ): *** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test_dynamic`

sfsscanf?  What library is that in?  I imagine I just don`t have something
in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH that I should.

I installed the binary version of mysql, so I may not have some
environment setup correctly..