[Snort-users] GIF , PNG, JPEG ....NOT ENABLED

Alwin Raymundo alrayworld at ...131...
Sun Feb 10 17:52:02 EST 2002

I use redhat 7.2 but does not give any errors that you
encourter.  Maybe use the rpm for you to easy to use.
If you are knowledgeable and comfortable with tar it's
up to you.

Second, no offense the version of your redhat is 7.3
where did you get that.  It's a beta version?.

Thanks

Alwin