[Snort-users] www.snort.org off the net ???

Michael J McCafferty mmmmm at ...4930...
Sun Feb 10 15:19:02 EST 2002

         Did a traceroute, stops a the same place. Looked up the IP, it's
Bell Atlantic's, allocated to Cintronix, Inc (32 addreses). I ping scanned
the 32 addresses and a couple are up and one other host is up on that
network (cerberus.sourcefire.com), plus the broadcast and the router.... so
the circuit is not dead. Must be the server !

Mike

At 03:46 PM 2/10/2002 -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:
>Or, had too many beers!
>
> > Maybe he blew a circuit breaker in his house.
> >
> > > Same here in Nebraska. Traceroute stops in the same place.

Michael J. McCafferty
M5 Computer Security
858-576-7325 Voice
PGP Key ID:   0x2206347F