[Snort-users] OT Humor: Snort-Users Drinking Game

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Sat Feb 9 08:12:18 EST 2002

OK, OK, I'll bite..

..can't imagine that Erek missed this in the first go-round, but:

Posting messages in the form:

"I'm having problems with [insert_whatever]!!! Please help me!!!"

Take two drinks..

..or is that a three?

AIGF..

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?

* All In Good Fun