[Snort-users] Re: Snort and M$ Access?????

Brad Plies plies at ...4921...
Fri Feb 8 19:36:04 EST 2002

True, however linked tables don't store the foreign data locally.
So the MDB file will not grow to that size.  However, should you
have a large table of data, and try to literally open the table..
well, you're in for a treat.