[Snort-users] BarnYard Not working

Ron Rosson insane at ...322...
Fri Feb 8 10:30:04 EST 2002

Ron Rosson writes:

 > Does any one have this combo working properly
 >
 > OpenBSD 3.0
 > snort 1.8.3 (Build 88)
 > barnyard 0.1.0-beta4 (build 5)
 >
 > The database server is on a separate machine running mysql on
 > FreeBSD. We are trying to use the log_acid_db function.
 >
 > Our acid version is 0.9.6b18 using schema version 104.

Following up to my own post because I forgot to mention that I run
snort with mysql logging all works well.

TIA
Ron Rosson                                    ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                                        rm -rf *
insane at ...322...                        and all was /dev/null and *void()