[Snort-users] ACID : PHP GD error

PAD HOSMANE phosmane at ...4617...
Fri Feb 8 06:11:05 EST 2002

Hi,
  Finally i was able to configure snort, mysql and ACID. When i goto
http://localhost:443 i am able to access ACID. Everything is working fine,
except the "Graph Alert data (EXPERIMENTAL)" link is giving an error. When i
click on "Graph Alert Data" it gives the following error:
  PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete: the prerequisite GD support required to
generate graphs was not built into PHP. Please recompile PHP with the
necessary library (--with-gd)

 Here is the output form "nm /opt/apache/libexec/libphp4.so| grep -i gd"
    # nm libphp4.so |grep gd
400492f0 C php_gd_char
00130570 t php_gd_error
00130a90 t php_gd_lex
40045008 C php_gd_lval
40048744 C php_gd_nerrs
400313ae d php_gd_pact
         U php_gd_parse
0012f4e0 T php_gd_parse
0012f4c8 T php_gd_parse
40031252 d php_gd_r1
400312b8 d php_gd_r2
400314a6 d php_gd_yycheck
4003143e d php_gd_yytable

I have "LoadModule php4_module   libexec/libphp4.so" is uncommented in
conf/httpd.conf. Also apache log shows PHP/4.0.4pl1 configured. I am running
on HP-UX 11.00. Apache version 1.3.19.23.

Any idea why am i getting this error. Thanks