[Snort-users] Log output format

Michael Wyraz michael.wyraz at ...4903...
Thu Feb 7 06:12:04 EST 2002

Hi!

I'm integrating Snort with an alerting/trouble ticket tool. To do this,
I use the snort log output in the log dir - not the "alerts" file but the
many small files in the directory with the ip as name because that's much
more easy to use than a big logfile. Is there a way to let snort add the
aditional information (Xref-infos) to this logs to make the information more
complete?

Thank you. Michael.

(Please send a copy of your reply to my address since i'm not in the mailing
list)