[Snort-users] Problems configuring snort+acid+mysql

Souza, Chris csouza at ...584...
Wed Feb 6 20:44:02 EST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to configure snort with mysql and acid. I am running to problems
when I try to verify under phplot if GD support has been properly configured
in PHP. When i run test_setup.php I get 'GIF NOT ENABLED' 'PNG NOT ENABLED'
'JPEG NOT ENABLED'.

Im pretty sure i configured php correctly with gd..

'./configure' '--with-mysql' '--with-apache=../httpd'
'--with-gd=/usr/local/src/gd' '--enable-sockets'
'--with-config-file-path=/www/conf' '--enable-track-vars'

my php info shows this under gd

GD Support enabled
GD Version 1.6.2 or higher
WBMP Support enabled

I don't see how to enable JPEG,PNG,GIF..is this even the problem?
I only see WBMP enabled

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris