[Snort-users] Running Win2K in Stealth Mode

SkatFiend at ...661... SkatFiend at ...661...
Wed Feb 6 09:52:15 EST 2002

Hello All,

I know this has been addressed b4 on the list, however I am having problems
implimenting this configuration.

According to an e-mail on 01/15/02, I have disabled APIPA with a registry key
hack, I have unbound under Advanced Network settings IP from Microsoft.

It was suggested to use a 0.0.0.0 IP address for the adapter, the GUI
interface will not allow you to do this, it either requires a valid IP
address or must be set to DHCP.

Can anyone tell me how they configured this?????

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cliff Arms