[Snort-users] MAC-address in MySQL logging

Enrico M.V. Fasanelli Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli at ...4883...
Wed Feb 6 09:27:17 EST 2002

Hi all,

I run snort with -e flag and log into a mysql database.

Viewing the contents of the database via ACID, I dont see any mac-address
info (that is instead visible if I log into an ACII file)

I've initialized the mysql database using the contrib/create_mysql and the
contrib/snortdb-extra.gz

Is the mac-address writed into the mysql database?

If yes, how can I modify ACID php scripts in order to view also this
field?

Thanks in advance,

Ciao
					Enrico

      Enrico M.V. Fasanelli          Phone +39 0832 320.435/448
Istituto Nazionale Fisica Nucleare   Fax   +39 0832 325128
       Sezione di Lecce              mailto:Enrico.M.V.Fasanelli at ...4883...
  Servizio di Calcolo & Reti         Via per Arnesano, I-73100 LECCE (Italy)