[Snort-users] UDP and ICMP logs not linked?

David Bellizzi dbelliz at ...4880...
Tue Feb 5 23:33:02 EST 2002

TCP alerts have links to the snort packet logs in the report but UDP and
ICMP alerts do not.  Did I miss something?

I use the following command to generate the report.

/usr/local/bin/snortsnarf.pl -dns \
                             -d
/export/htdocs/reports/snort/snortsnarf/current \
                             -ldir /var/log/snort \
                             -homenet X.X.X.X/30 \
                             -rulesdir /usr/local/etc \
                             -rulesfile /usr/local/etc/snort.conf \