[Snort-users] Barnyard Solaris 2.6 make issue

Steve Rudolph srudolph at ...4612...
Mon Feb 4 12:48:03 EST 2002

I did CFLAGS=-lnsl ./configure
instead of just ./configure and the make worked!
Thanks for your help guys!  How much cpu do you think this may save when I
de-couple the logging?
This is running on a Sparc 20 with 100 cpu use....  Trying to use what I am
stuck with before I ask for more....
Steve