AW: [Snort-users] ACID email notification

SkatFiend at ...661... SkatFiend at ...661...
Fri Feb 1 07:09:23 EST 2002

Hello everyone,

Please forgive me if this is a little off subject, but since I've seen
"Swatch" mentioned on several occasions on the snort list I was wondering...
it appears this is strickly a *NIX utility, is anyone aware of a similar
utility that will run in a Win32 environment???

Thank you, Cliff Arms