[Snort-users] 1.8.4-beta1 feedback?

Michael Anderson mca at ...1717...
Fri Feb 1 06:47:30 EST 2002

Are you going to update DropStats to correctly print out drop and receive stats based on Phil Wood's comment in:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=101233898729378&w=2

I have updated my own version with what I think is the correct behavior, at least for linux. Otherwise everything looks good to me.

-Mike Anderson