AW: [Snort-users] ACID email notification

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Fri Feb 1 03:10:11 EST 2002

Ian,

I have a similiar setup with mysql and swatch. Take a look at
http://www.lug-burghausen.org/projects/index.html#snort-stat.

I also suggest upgrading to the newest acid version where there is support
for email alerting (never tested it yet).

HTH,
sandro