[Snort-users] snort doesn't work after while

Azary Hossain hba_id at ...131...
Tue Dec 31 05:34:02 EST 2002

Hi ,
I've installed Snort 1.9.0 + mysql+acid on windows 2000 platform.
Snort runs properly and logs to mysql database and I can see them by
Acid. Everything is okey but just for a while. snort stops working
after some time and lose packets. When I press Enter, snort continues
working by showing this mesage : "ICMP Unreachable IP short header (1
bytes) ".
I know that this error occures in other platforms, but their system
doesn't lock.
Could anybody help me ,please?

Thanks
HBA