[Snort-users] React & Resp keyword working

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at ...7851...
Mon Dec 30 20:42:02 EST 2002

Hello,

I am quiet keen to know about the keyword "RESP" & "REACT"
I am working on Snort for a long time and now I need to forcely block the connections which are not legal. So for that I need to use these two keywords. I have got enough knowledge about these two keywords but before going for it, I would like to ask you that I have not compiled my snort (./configure) with flexresp.
So I want to know that whether these rules will work on my machine or not. Further you have told that some message be sent to the user fot it but it will be available soon. I am using the snort verison 1.9.1. Is these facility is available in this verison.
Please help me in this issue. Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year ......
Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services
                           HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.