[Snort-users] ACID Sensor Name Issue

Anthony Lorimer tlorimer at ...1488...
Mon Dec 30 18:30:03 EST 2002

Hi All,

Can someone explain why ACID, in the search window, shows my sensor
name as name:interface:bpf filter (ie ids01:qfe0:(bpf filter) ?.

Where does it get this from ?

I believe that this is causing my search pages to NOT work or display
incorrect data.

Regards

Tony Lorimer (tlorimer at ...1488...)
Consultant - [CCSA/CCSE]
Kalba Australia Pty Ltd

Disclaimer
This message or any part of it is intended solely for the use of the
individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain
confidential or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission. If you
receive this correspondence in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and delete it from your system. You must not
disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are
not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and
with authority, states them to be the views of Kalba Australia Pty Ltd.