[Snort-users] sbort_db file

Nick Harris njharris at ...468...
Sat Dec 28 21:53:02 EST 2002

    I am trying to increase the database tables. They were originally created with create_mysql on a Win 2000
system. The file references a way to increase the the available tables. There is also a very large file named snort_db which contains info for all the ports and says in will create 3 additional tables. I am bad at mysql commands. I would like to know if anyone can tell me how to incorporate these additional 3 tables in the database and if ACID will use them. Thanks'
    Nick Harris