[Snort-users] Snort + MySql

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage delavegad at ...7768...
Fri Dec 27 07:16:03 EST 2002

Hi all ..

If  I ./configure snort without mysql parameter ..    and have some
problems whe tri to tun  snort -c /etc/snort/snort.conf ..   it's
resolve that  in my RH 7.2 not have mysql installed ..

I prove mysql on my RH 7.2 .. and the daemon is started ..   after
recompile snort  at this form ./configure --with-mysql ..  but  have tha
same error ..  that cant locate mysql on my sistem ..

Any suggestions ..

Thanx for all in advance ..  and Happy new year ..

David Alonso