[Snort-users] Upgrade smoothwall to 1.9

Donofrio, Lewis donofrio at ...1052...
Thu Dec 26 09:59:02 EST 2002

So I'm not the only crazy one that thinks smoothie is behind in the
updates, good luck, you might have the best luck making the source on an
external machine and sshing the updates to the box.

--would also be nice to fine out why IDS sometimes logs and most of the
time does not log activity.
Lewis	Donofrio at ...1052...	College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,	BetaID:243340	Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690	www.umich.edu/~donofrio	 Fax: (734) 647-8333