[Snort-users] Script to move alerts from snort db to snort_archive db

Guy Marcenac guymarc at ...12...
Fri Dec 20 15:09:04 EST 2002

db

>I was wondering if someone has a script to perform the move from the
>snort db to snort_archive db much like ACID does. I just want to be able
>to do it via a script instead of using the front end. Anybody?

hi,

I use the perl script snort_archdb.pl found in the contrib dir of the snort
distribution (snort_archdb-90a.tar.gz). Find it very easy and usefull
Hope this help

--
guy