[Snort-users] extracting urls from the alerts

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Dec 17 10:02:05 EST 2002

For me on FreeBSD I had to recompile the kernel with
Berkeley Packet Filter (BPF) in it to run the dsniff
package.  But if you just want a bunch of porn sites I
can probably just send you my list (it *is* christmas
:-).

=====