[Snort-users] Graph Alert Data

jlmanatee1 at ...6436... jlmanatee1 at ...6436...
Tue Dec 17 07:42:42 EST 2002

Folks,
  I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what's wrong with this.  When I bring up this page from the main ACID page, I get most of what I assume the page is supposed to look like, plus additional comments that I assume are from one of the included php files.  (i.e. ** Copyright (C) 2000, .......)
Plus lots of ';echo ' commands, etc.  Many, but not all, of the pulldown menus, including the Data Source: are filled with command statements from the php files. (i.e Data Source has {data source (AG) }'; $temp_sql= .......)  The only pull down menus that work are the Chart Type and the Period.  Can anyone tell me what I have misconfigured?

server: Apache 1.3.23 RedHat Linux
PHP ver: 4.1.2
DB Type: mysql 3.23.5a
PHPlot: 4.4.6
Acid: 0.9.6b22
jpgraph 1.9.1
adodb243

Thank you for any help you may be able to give,

Jack Mogren