[Snort-users] Snort 1.9.0 Support for MySQL DB

Steve Suehring suehring at ...7160...
Tue Dec 17 07:42:23 EST 2002

I didn't know that Silicon Defense and CodeCraft Consultants were places
where you'd find authoritative information on what Snort does and does not
do.  I would think that the snort website would be the place you would
look for an answer to such questions.

Steve