[Snort-users] simple output request

Fabio TEK fabiotek at ...131...
Tue Dec 17 07:42:16 EST 2002

Hi all,

I' m using snort simply to log all http traffic
travelling on a network, with fast_alert output.

This kind of output is enought for me, except I wish
to see in the log two more field ( of course only when
the translation is possible ): URL of source and
destination ip address.

Is there any tool, any output plug-in or any other way
to obtain this result, without the complexity of ACID
?

Simply DNS translation of ip address on output file.

Thanks.

Fabio.