[Snort-users] Graph Alert Data

Mogren, Jack L. mogren at ...7748...
Fri Dec 13 11:23:03 EST 2002

	Folks,
	  I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what's wrong with this.  When I bring up this page from the main ACID page, I get most of what I assume the page is supposed to look like, plus additional comments that I assume are from one of the included php files.  (i.e. ** Copyright (C) 2000, .......)
	Plus lots of ';echo ' commands, etc.  Many, but not all, of the pulldown menus, including the Data Source: are filled with command statements from the php files. (i.e Data Source has {data source (AG) }'; $temp_sql= .......)  The only pull down menus that work are the Chart Type and the Period.  Can anyone tell me what I have misconfigured?

	server: Apache 1.3.23 RedHat Linux
	PHP ver: 4.1.2
	DB Type: mysql 3.23.5a
	PHPlot: 4.4.6
	Acid: 0.9.6b22
	jpgraph 1.9.1
	adodb243

	Thank you for any help you may be able to give,

	Jack Mogren