[Snort-users] Acid_Main.php browser using IIS version 5.0

Salloum, Camile SalloumC at ...7716...
Thu Dec 12 05:45:02 EST 2002

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_41fd3c775c4fc5fdd479e8e1ce13cb81, O_RDWR) failed: No
such file or directory (2) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_common.inc
on line 126
   Analysis Console for Intrusion Databases

Added 0 alert(s) to the Alert cache

Queried on : Thu December 12, 2002 08:38:08
Database: snort at ...274...    (schema version: 105)
Time window: no alerts detected Sensors: 1
Unique Alerts: 0    (   0 categories   )
Total Number of Alerts: 0
Source IP addresses: 0
Dest. IP addresses: 0
Unique IP links 0

Source Ports: 0
TCP ( 0)  UDP ( 0)
Dest. Ports: 0
TCP ( 0)  UDP ( 0)
 Traffic Profile by ProtocolTCP (0%)

UDP (0%)

ICMP (100%)

----

Portscan Traffic (0%)

Graph Alert data (EXPERIMENTAL)

Snapshot Most recent Alerts: any protocol, TCP, UDP, ICMP
Today's: alerts unique, listing; IP src / dst
Last 24 Hours: alerts unique, listing; IP src / dst
Last 72 Hours: alerts unique, listing; IP src / dst
Most recent 15 Unique Alerts

Last Source Ports: any , TCP , UDP
Last Destination Ports: any , TCP , UDP
 Most frequent 5 Alerts

Most Frequent Source Ports: any , TCP , UDP
Most Frequent Destination Ports: any , TCP , UDP

Most frequent 15 addresses: source, destination

Graph alert detection time

Alert Group (AG) maintenance
Application cache and status
[Loaded in 0 seconds]
ACID v0.9.6b21 ( by Roman Danyliw as part of the AirCERT project )

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_41fd3c775c4fc5fdd479e8e1ce13cb81, O_RDWR) failed: No
such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Hi.  Yesterday I sent a message out complaining about Cerberus Scanner.  I
received help and now it works.  However, above is what my acid_main.php
browser screen looks like when I try to view alerts.  I have no idea why I
have error messages while I am also able to get a status screen of the IDS
sensor, although I am not getting any details to show up after I ran the CIS
scan on my localhost.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Cam Salloum