[Snort-users] Problems with display, new inst

larc larc at ...1187...
Thu Dec 12 01:16:06 EST 2002

hi,

>The gifs for title bar, footer etc show up but all
>that is dynamically displayed by the php is a little oval-ish box in the center of the screen

Did you already create a sensor and import the rules from the internet?
The little oval box is empty when there is nothing in the database to show.

Stefan D.
 Eli Stair <estair at ...7351...> wrote:
This is a forwarding of my post to acidlab-users.