[Snort-users] CIS Scanner

Salloum, Camile SalloumC at ...7716...
Wed Dec 11 12:18:18 EST 2002

Hi.  I have installed CIS 5.0.0.2 on my snort IDS box and have tried to run
it on my local host.  Everytime I run it I get an error stating cannot run
scan error creating report file?  My system runs on Windows 2000
Professional, NOT UNIX OR LINUX or ANY IX for that matter.  Any help would
be appreciated.  I have my web browser opened up to my
localhost/acid/index.html and am getting my alerts view that informs me how
many alerts were generated and it refreshes just fine.  Thanks.

Camile L Salloum