[Snort-users] Where is $portscan_file log file ????

Dhruv Chandra dhruvc at ...125...
Wed Dec 11 11:47:04 EST 2002

Hi

Thanks for the info as to  where the variable is. But I am unable to find
where the Portscan Log file is :(.

Is it created by default when snort is run or is there a special switch one
needs to  use ??

Please help ..

Thanks a ton.

Cheers