[Snort-users] How can I configue the outplugin for SMB Alerts

Alberto Gonzalez albertg at ...7149...
Tue Dec 10 21:27:03 EST 2002

alert_smb[1]

is 12:30am too late to start drinking.. :-)

Cheers

    - Alberto

[1] - http://www.snort.org/docs/writing_rules/chap2.html#tth_sEc2.5.4

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.