[Snort-users] Snort 1.9.0 Support for MySQL DB

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Dec 10 12:06:33 EST 2002

Snort support and pre-compiled binaries are two
seperate things.  Compile snort from source and it
supports mysql quite nicely.  If no one has built a
binary that has mysql support in it then ... ask them
nicely I guess.

--- "L. Christopher Luther" <CLuther at ...6333...>

http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x21261B88

=====