[Snort-users] RE: Snort IDScenter 1.09 beta 2.2 released! (OT )

L. Christopher Luther CLuther at ...6333...
Mon Dec 9 13:46:02 EST 2002

I've already installed IDScenter 1.09 beta 2.2 on a Snort 1.8.6 server, so I
guess I'm now one of your beta testers.  ;)

- Christopher

-----Original Message-----
From: Ueli Kistler [mailto:iuk at ...1171...]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 4:01 PM
To: L. Christopher Luther
Cc: Snort-Users (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] RE: Snort IDScenter 1.09 beta 2.2 released! (OT)

No upgrade instructions: simply install IDScenter over the existing version.

Still looking for beta testers: report IDScenter software problems to
eclipse at ...7712... Thanks.

Regards,
    Eclipse
    eclipse at ...5277...
    www.packx.net

--

L. Christopher Luther schrieb:

Great!  Got any "upgrade" instructions, or does the new version use the same
registry keys/values as previous versions?
- Christopher