[Snort-users] Re: Problem with Snort/PostgreSQL

Eduard San Anselmo Mateu esananselmo at ...6002...
Mon Dec 9 09:35:07 EST 2002

Hi Johan,
 I had the same problem and now I've got snort running normally.
First of all, check if your user has the correct privileges to access the tables
(there are some good docs explaining the permissions the tables should have).
Then, you should download the cvs version of spo_database.c, which has the
problem with initilization fixed, and build snort again (I used it to build the
rpm).
I hope it helps!
Eduard